London, Aug 9: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed that he expects to leave the club this summer for a club where he is "happy and plays every week".
Bendtner, who suffered from injury for most of last season, has been linked with Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Dortmund and Stoke City.
"It's up to Arsenal now to sort it out, I can't do any more," the Sun quoted Bendtner, as saying.
"I'd like to play at a place where you are happy and play every week. That is the most important thing for any football player and, hopefully, that will happen soon," he added.
The 23-year-old has made 98 appearances for Arsenal in the Premier League, scoring 22 goals. (ANI)
- England-Holland friendly at Wembley called off
- New-generation Man U side to be the envy of most Premier League teams
- Rooney, Ferdinand beg people to stop ‘embarrassing’ riots in London
- Bopara says fatherhood will help him get England career back on track
- Bell's batting mentor Abberley passes away, Edgbaston mourns