London, Mar. 3 : Manchester United midfielder Nani has urged Alex Ferguson to press ahead with his bid for Sporting Lisbon star Miguel Veloso.
Midfielder Veloso has been one of the most sought-after players in Europe since last summer.
Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal all interested in him, The Sun reports.
Nani said: "I know there are many rumours regarding Manchester United''s interest in Veloso but I can''t decide whether he comes. I know him well because he was a team-mate of mine and I know he has the quality to play for a club like United. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan