London, Apr 19 : Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho is under criticism for using negative tactics in his club's 1-1 draw against arch rivals Barcelona.
Madrid is eight points behind Barcelona in La Liga and faces the Catalans again in tomorrow's Spanish Cup final, then the Champions League semifinal.
Mourinho fielded a defensive line-up and saw Raul Albiol sent off, The Sun reports.
Dutch legend and former Barcelona boss Johan Cruyff said: "Mourinho is not a football coach. To play at home with seven defenders, you must be very afraid."
"It reminded me of last year's World Cup final. To my shame, Holland decided to stop Spain playing rather than play themselves," he added.
Even Real Madrid legend Alfredo Di Stefano said: "Barcelona play football and dance while Madrid just run. Barca were a lion, Madrid a mouse." (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai