London, Jan 30 : Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho can become Manchester United manager only if Sir Alex Ferguson decides to step down for the self proclaimed `Special One'. Ferguson had recently given himself at least three more years at United, which means Mourinho might have to wait for some more time, The Daily Mail reports.
Earlier reports had claimed that Mourinho is ready to walk away from Real Madrid, despite his side enjoying a seven-point lead over Barcelona in the La Liga this season. Mourinho has faced several off-the-field problems at Madrid, not the least being with Spanish full back Sergio Ramos. He said he is tired of the politics. But despite his obvious wish to leave Real Madrid, the management at Old Trafford is not expected to respond unless Ferguson opts to retire. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone