London, Jan 30 : Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho can become Manchester United manager only if Sir Alex Ferguson decides to step down for the self proclaimed `Special One'. Ferguson had recently given himself at least three more years at United, which means Mourinho might have to wait for some more time, The Daily Mail reports.
Earlier reports had claimed that Mourinho is ready to walk away from Real Madrid, despite his side enjoying a seven-point lead over Barcelona in the La Liga this season. Mourinho has faced several off-the-field problems at Madrid, not the least being with Spanish full back Sergio Ramos. He said he is tired of the politics. But despite his obvious wish to leave Real Madrid, the management at Old Trafford is not expected to respond unless Ferguson opts to retire. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today