London, Jan 30 : Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho can become Manchester United manager only if Sir Alex Ferguson decides to step down for the self proclaimed `Special One'. Ferguson had recently given himself at least three more years at United, which means Mourinho might have to wait for some more time, The Daily Mail reports.
Earlier reports had claimed that Mourinho is ready to walk away from Real Madrid, despite his side enjoying a seven-point lead over Barcelona in the La Liga this season. Mourinho has faced several off-the-field problems at Madrid, not the least being with Spanish full back Sergio Ramos. He said he is tired of the politics. But despite his obvious wish to leave Real Madrid, the management at Old Trafford is not expected to respond unless Ferguson opts to retire. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'