London, Jan 30 : Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho can become Manchester United manager only if Sir Alex Ferguson decides to step down for the self proclaimed `Special One'. Ferguson had recently given himself at least three more years at United, which means Mourinho might have to wait for some more time, The Daily Mail reports.
Earlier reports had claimed that Mourinho is ready to walk away from Real Madrid, despite his side enjoying a seven-point lead over Barcelona in the La Liga this season. Mourinho has faced several off-the-field problems at Madrid, not the least being with Spanish full back Sergio Ramos. He said he is tired of the politics. But despite his obvious wish to leave Real Madrid, the management at Old Trafford is not expected to respond unless Ferguson opts to retire. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan