London, Jan 30 : Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho can become Manchester United manager only if Sir Alex Ferguson decides to step down for the self proclaimed `Special One'. Ferguson had recently given himself at least three more years at United, which means Mourinho might have to wait for some more time, The Daily Mail reports.
Earlier reports had claimed that Mourinho is ready to walk away from Real Madrid, despite his side enjoying a seven-point lead over Barcelona in the La Liga this season. Mourinho has faced several off-the-field problems at Madrid, not the least being with Spanish full back Sergio Ramos. He said he is tired of the politics. But despite his obvious wish to leave Real Madrid, the management at Old Trafford is not expected to respond unless Ferguson opts to retire. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai