Karachi, Nov 26: Interim Pakistan coach Mohsin Khan has warned his team against taking Bangladesh lightly in the upcoming tour.
Khan says that the Bangladesh team will have home advantage, and insisted that his team must be careful.
"I think it will be a very good series in Bangladesh. They always try hard and the upcoming series will be no different. The pressure will be on Pakistan as we will undoubtedly start as favourites and will be expected to win in Bangladesh," PakPassion. net quoted Khan, as saying.
"As the underdogs, Bangladesh have nothing to lose and I'm sure they will come hard at us and look to upset ourselves. However I am very confident of my team and their ability and the way they are playing at the moment, but let's maintain our focus as we will have to play good cricket to beat Bangladesh," he added.
The Pakistan tour of Bangladesh will begin on November 29.
It consists of a Twenty20 international, three ODIs and a two-Test series. (ANI)
- ICC should be congratulated for bringing in new ODI rules: Mohsin Khan
- Pakistan drop Riaz over spot-fixing links
- PHF warns players to stay away from World Series Hockey
- Pak ODI team boosted by ‘match-winners’ Afridi, Razzaq’s return: Mohsin Khan
- Keep mouth shut and let bat do the talking: Waqar to Afridi