Abu Dhabi, Feb 29 : Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq has cautioned against a drastic overhaul of his team after they crashed to a sensational five-run loss in the third and final Twenty20 against England, which gave the tourists a 2-1 victory in the series.
Misbah was particularly disappointed because the team had put themselves in a winning position against England only to lose in the final few overs.
The limited-overs defeats, however, have left question-marks on Misbah's handling of the team, who said he understood the fans' frustrations but the losses needed to be assessed dispassionately by the Pakistan Cricket Board, The Express Tribune reports.
"I think we need to take this decision only after assessing our resources and if you have those resources then do that. But if you don't have quality cricketers, the changes will harm the team. If you change for the sake of change, it will not help," said Misbah.
Losing the match from a winning position left the captain disheartened. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan