London, June 28 : Mike Tyson, who was the most feared man in boxing two decades ago, has showed off his softer side by crooning in a Polish energy drink ad.
The former heavyweight Champion appears in a series of television commercials for Polish energy drink BLACK, swapping his trademark black boxing shorts for an all white suit.
In the first commercial Tyson plays a grand piano and serenades a bevy of beautiful women, the Mirror reported.
And in the second ad he helps out a lad who can't get a can of BLACK from a vending machine. (ANI)
- West Indies among top contenders to win Twenty20 World Cup: Watson
- Oz swimmer Rice prefers being ‘dangerous wildcard’ to ‘hunted favourite’ for London Olympics
- Ecclestone ready to splurge over £35m to stage London Grand Prix
- Australia to use ODI series against England to regain Ashes urn
- Dutch coach Van Marwijk resigns following team’s disastrous Euro 2012 campaign