Washington, October 9 : Olympic medalist Michael Phelps wants to take a break from swimming to be like ‘Entourage’s’ lazy character ‘Turtle’.
The 23-year old champ athlete, who won eight gold medals at the Beijing Summer Olympics this year, confessed he loved being a slob like his favourite character.
"It''s cool, because it''s definitely my favorite show on television right now. I think my favorite character is probably Turtle, because he just sits around,” People magazine quoted him as saying about his forthcoming guest-spot on the hit HBO show.
“That''s what I love doing the most!” he added.
The seven world-record holder revealed that he has worked out only ‘three times’ since his spectacular display at the Olympics.
"I''m taking a break [until training for the 2012 games] in February," he said.
The nonchalant ace-swimmer further admitted that he’s happy to be lazy and doing nothing.
He said: "I''m just enjoying being lazy these days. Sitting around, doing nothing, travelling here and there, not working out." (ANI)
- Woods grabs early lead, but stumbles later at Whistling Straits golf tourney
- Sports psychologist says Woods going through emotional let down
- Tiger Woods crashes to worst performance since 2003 USPGA championship
- A-Rod celebrates with Diaz, Paltrow after smacking his historic 600th homer
- Bryan brother make history with 62nd doubles tennis title