London, Sept 24: Olympic golden boy Michael Phelps displayed some acting skills in the spoof for ‘Grey''s Anatomy’.
The show’s new season is inserted with a scene where a new doctor, played by Phelps, is introduced as Dr. McSwimmy, reports the Sun.
The 23-year-old causes chaos by walking around in tight swimming trunk during the camp spoof for US chat host Jimmy Kimmel.
The show''s cast Justin Chambers aka Dr. Dr. Alex Karev and Eric Dane, aka Dr. Mark Sloane appear on the segment with Phelps.
Meanwhile, Phelps has been offered a recurring role in hit TV series ''Entourage''.
The cast and crew of the TV series is so impressed by the eight-time gold medal winner’s cameo performance that they would like see him again in the show. (ANI)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson