London, June 23 : British heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora, who is notorious for his off the ring frolics, has now promised to end former heavyweight champion David Haye's career by giving him the beating of his lifetime.
"I'll take Haye out of the game. I'll give him the worst beating he has had. I'll destroy him," The Daily Express quoted Chisora, as saying.
Haye, who hung up his gloves after his loss to Wladimir Klitschko last July, and then brawled with Chisora at a press conference after Chisora's defeat by WBC king Vitali Klitschko in Munich in February, is back from retirement for this fight. (ANI)
- Racist Liverpool supporter found guilty of making monkey gestures at Man U star Evra
- Three Lions’ training scuttled by Italian ‘mole’ scampering in stands ahead of Euro clash!
- Hamilton warns fans against expectation of back-to-back wins at European GP
- Nadal now honing poker skills after shot at golf and video games
- Nani hoping for Euro 2012 final showdown with England