London, August 29 : Mario Balotelli scored a hat-trick, as a friend helped him squeeze three girls into his car after a night of wild partying in Manchester.
The 22-year-old footballer - in a hoodie and puffing a cigarette - met the girls in a restaurant then took them to a bar and later to a club in his white Bentley GT, the Sun reported.
The Manchester City striker had even more women on his arms, by the time he left the city's Sakura nightspot at 2.20am with friends.
He had to order a chauffeur-driven van to help transport them back towards his pad in Alderley Edge. (ANI)
- Blade Runner focused on defending his titles at Paralympics
- Usain Bolt crashes wedding reception at Manchester hotel
- Strauss set to quit England Test captaincy following Proteas series defeat
- Olympic medallist Beth Tweddle performs ‘wing-walk’ stunt to fulfill ‘crazy’ ambition
- England now lose No .1 ODI ranking as Amla’s 150 propels Proteas to victory