Melbourne, July 12 : Maria Sharapova who recently crashed out of Wimbledon and lost her number one ranking, looked ravishing on the red carpet at sport's biggest night out, the ESPY awards.
The 25-year-old Russian tennis star wowed every one in the sheer J. Mendel Grecian gown at the event that recognises individual and team athletic achievement, News. com. au reported.
Hollywood stars Jessica Biel, Zooey Deschanel and Hayden Panettiere, were also on hand to present the awards.
The best moment of the night was when Panettiere cracked up when towering basketball player Brittney Griner went to give her a hug after she won the title for female athlete of the year. (ANI)
- England ODI series a bonafide audition for Ashes spots: Clarke
- Clarke, selectors return to drawing board after England crush Aussies 4-0
- Pepsi can costs Coke ambassador Ronaldinho $760k
- Warne to captain Melbourne Stars in Big Bash League
- Big Bash League to have different look with players changing teams