London, May 28 : Argentinean football players are lucky to have their coach in Diego Maradona, who is encouraging them to have sex during the World Cup - as long as their partners do all the work.
Maradona wants his stars to go for some action in the sack, provided they do not end up injuring themselves in the process.
"Sex is a normal part of social life and is not a problem. The disadvantages are when it is with someone who is not a stable partner or when the player should be resting,” the Sun quoted team doctor Donato Villani as saying.
"It is important the action should not reverberate in the legs of the players,” he added.
England boss Fabio Capello has said that his players can only see loved ones the day after a match and has a total booze ban.
But Maradona and Villani believe their stars, including Barcelona striker and World Player of the Year Lionel Messi, will benefit from occasional tipple. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today