London, May 28 : Argentinean football players are lucky to have their coach in Diego Maradona, who is encouraging them to have sex during the World Cup - as long as their partners do all the work.
Maradona wants his stars to go for some action in the sack, provided they do not end up injuring themselves in the process.
"Sex is a normal part of social life and is not a problem. The disadvantages are when it is with someone who is not a stable partner or when the player should be resting,” the Sun quoted team doctor Donato Villani as saying.
"It is important the action should not reverberate in the legs of the players,” he added.
England boss Fabio Capello has said that his players can only see loved ones the day after a match and has a total booze ban.
But Maradona and Villani believe their stars, including Barcelona striker and World Player of the Year Lionel Messi, will benefit from occasional tipple. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan