London, May 28 : Argentinean football players are lucky to have their coach in Diego Maradona, who is encouraging them to have sex during the World Cup - as long as their partners do all the work.
Maradona wants his stars to go for some action in the sack, provided they do not end up injuring themselves in the process.
"Sex is a normal part of social life and is not a problem. The disadvantages are when it is with someone who is not a stable partner or when the player should be resting,” the Sun quoted team doctor Donato Villani as saying.
"It is important the action should not reverberate in the legs of the players,” he added.
England boss Fabio Capello has said that his players can only see loved ones the day after a match and has a total booze ban.
But Maradona and Villani believe their stars, including Barcelona striker and World Player of the Year Lionel Messi, will benefit from occasional tipple. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'