London, July 23 : Manchester United is set to offer a new four-year deal worth 90,000 pounds-a-week to its defender Nemanja Vidic, which will place him among the highest earners at Old Trafford.
Vidic's position at United has been in doubt, with his agent indicating that the 28-year-old is open to a move to Spain or Italy, The Sun reports.
Real Madrid is among several clubs linked with the player this year.
The Serbian ace, signed for seven million pounds by United in 2006, has two years remaining in his 70,000 pound-a-week deal.
Earlier, Vidic had told his friends that he is undecided about his future, but United hope that by moving fast they will persuade him to stay. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today