London, Mar 6 : Manchester City's Ivorian striker Kolo Toure hopes to banish the memory of his drugs ban hell by helping the club to this year's Premier League title.
Toure''s career was in turmoil a year ago following a failed dope test.
Toure, a center back, 30, took his wife''s slimming pills and was banned for six months.
But now the ex-City skipper hopes to play a key part in the run-in.
The Sun quoted him, as saying: "I''m very happy today. I was really angry back then. What happened made me a better person, a stronger person." (ANI)
- Button confident McLaren can compete with Red Bull
- Nicolas Hamilton says dad had no time for him due to brother Lewis’ career
- Lalit Modi''s 25-word tweet reduced my reputation to dust: Cairns
- Touré tells Man City mates to keep cool as title race hots up
- ‘Top- class all rounder’ Bresnan can bat permanently at No. 6 or 7 for England: Swann