London, Feb. 5 : Manchester City has offered a staggering one-million-pound bonus to each of its first-team regulars to take the club into the Champions League and win the FA Cup.
The huge bonuses will be paid, on top of sky-high salaries, if City finish in the top four, ahead of Champions League-chasing rivals Liverpool, Spurs and Aston Villa and win the club's first trophy since 1976 in May, the Daily Express reports.
City's bonus structure easily outstrips any other Premier League club.
New boys Patrick Vieira and Adam Johnson have joined City on a relatively-modest 38,000-pound-a-week package, but both can triple their pay on appearances made, goals created and scored.
City's players are all on 3,000 pounds per point, but qualification for the Champions League would send players' earnings sky-rocketing. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional