London, Jan. 4: With Manchester United having drawn seven of their nine away games, skipper Nemanja Vidic says he cannot believe that the club is the Premier League leader inspite of playing so badly.
"If someone had predicted we would lose this many points I''d have said we would not win the league, that''s for sure. Our away record is not something we''re proud of, yet here we are top and still unbeaten. But we want to improve and we must play better," The Sun quoted him, as saying.
Vidic added: "If we had won just half of the away games we have drawn we would have been out of reach by now. So, it is very inconsistent from us and it''s hard to explain why. Definitely in some games we did not perform well, but got the result. Then again sometimes we did play well and didn''t get the result."
The Serbian star, 29, is clearly looking for a significant improvement in form and results in the second half of the campaign, starting tonight against Stoke at Old Trafford. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan