Man U, not Chelsea, can stop Man City from winning Premier League title: Nasri
Submitted by Keval Sharma on Sun, 12/11/2011 - 08:19
London, Dec 11 : Ahead of the Premier League clash with Chelsea, Manchester City winger Samir Nasri insists that the biggest threat to their title dream is Manchester City, and not the West London-based team.
“Man United are still the threat to us. I say that because they have more experience than any other team. It will be difficult when we play Chelsea, of course, but we knew it would also be difficult going to places like Spurs, Man United and Liverpool — and we had great results against those teams,” the Daily Mirror quoted Nasri, as saying.
“So, I don’t know what we have to fear about Chelsea,” he added.
Manchester City currently leads the league’s points’ table with 38 points from 14 games, while United holds the second spot with 36 points from 15 games. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'