Man U, not Chelsea, can stop Man City from winning Premier League title: Nasri
Submitted by Keval Sharma on Sun, 12/11/2011 - 08:19
London, Dec 11 : Ahead of the Premier League clash with Chelsea, Manchester City winger Samir Nasri insists that the biggest threat to their title dream is Manchester City, and not the West London-based team.
“Man United are still the threat to us. I say that because they have more experience than any other team. It will be difficult when we play Chelsea, of course, but we knew it would also be difficult going to places like Spurs, Man United and Liverpool — and we had great results against those teams,” the Daily Mirror quoted Nasri, as saying.
“So, I don’t know what we have to fear about Chelsea,” he added.
Manchester City currently leads the league’s points’ table with 38 points from 14 games, while United holds the second spot with 36 points from 15 games. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today