Man U, not Chelsea, can stop Man City from winning Premier League title: Nasri
Submitted by Keval Sharma on Sun, 12/11/2011 - 08:19
London, Dec 11 : Ahead of the Premier League clash with Chelsea, Manchester City winger Samir Nasri insists that the biggest threat to their title dream is Manchester City, and not the West London-based team.
“Man United are still the threat to us. I say that because they have more experience than any other team. It will be difficult when we play Chelsea, of course, but we knew it would also be difficult going to places like Spurs, Man United and Liverpool — and we had great results against those teams,” the Daily Mirror quoted Nasri, as saying.
“So, I don’t know what we have to fear about Chelsea,” he added.
Manchester City currently leads the league’s points’ table with 38 points from 14 games, while United holds the second spot with 36 points from 15 games. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone