London, May 30 : Chelsea winger Florent Malouda says Guus Hiddink should return as Blues boss.
The club are seeking a new manager following the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti.
Hiddink, now coach of Turkey, guided the Blues to FA Cup glory in a 3½-month spell at the club in 2009.
The Sun quoted Malouda, as saying: "I have a lot of respect for him. When he came last time, he put us back on the right path. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'