London, May 30 : Chelsea winger Florent Malouda says Guus Hiddink should return as Blues boss.
The club are seeking a new manager following the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti.
Hiddink, now coach of Turkey, guided the Blues to FA Cup glory in a 3½-month spell at the club in 2009.
The Sun quoted Malouda, as saying: "I have a lot of respect for him. When he came last time, he put us back on the right path. (ANI)
- Man U targetting Tottenham striker Modric during overhaul spree
- ‘Clearance of Fifa chief, but suspension of rival over bribery charges is beyond farce’
- Man U stars ‘new safety information video mascots for Turkish Airlines
- Hamilton vows to stop Vettel’s winning streak at Monaco
- Rooney admits saluting Barcelona