London, Nov 11 : Lewis Hamilton, who recently split from pop queen Nicole Scherzinger, has admitted that he misses the support of family and close friends that his teammate Jenson Button enjoys.
The 26-year-old McLaren driver is said to be alone at the track often these days as opposed to Button, whose dad is always present along with girlfriend Jessica Michibata.
“Jenson’s done a great job to get things in the right place,” the Sun quoted the British driver as saying.
“He’s got his dad there every race, he’s got his management there, he’s got his friends, he’s got his girlfriend there all the time.
“He’s got a great bubble around him which he is really happy with.
“And, with that, he’s able to go out and perform without any worries on his mind.
“I did have that at one point but I lost that bubble and I don’t have that around me at the moment,” he added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan