London, July 31 : Argentine soccer star Lionel Messi has formed an Oasis tribute band and is all set to take them on a secret European tour.
The Argentine World Player Of The Year has revealed he performs as guitarist Noel Gallagher.
The 23-year-old said he has also recruited a Barcelona teammate to play singer Liam - but won''t say who it is yet.
"Our disguise is based on how Oasis looked in the mid-90s. We have our wigs, clothes and glasses sorted,? the Sun quoted Messi as saying.
"I also spent a lot of time getting the mannerisms right.
He said the band will tour soon - and said he''s invited Noel to see them play.
"We''ll visit the UK. If you''re at a pub or club where we are performing and see past our disguises there''ll be a decent prize in it for you,? Messi added. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional