London, May 20 : Formula 1 racing champ Lewis Hamilton and Pussycat Doll girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger are reportedly planning to tie the knot this summer.
Talking to Hello! magazine, Nicole said: "Would I get married? For sure and, yeah, the Dolls can be the bridesmaids. But I have to get engaged first. Late July is looking good."
The singer also revealed that her lover had been trying out some of her Pussycat Doll songs, reports The Mirror.
She said: "He can sing quite well. He knows a lot of my songs from the group and, in a worrying way, quite a few of the routines.
"I would love him to appear in one of our videos, but I am not sure how I would feel about the other Dolls all over him. I think he would quite like it." (ANI)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson