London, Oct. 9 : Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton will seek to curb his attacking instincts at the Japanese Grand Prix.
According to The Sun, the F1 championship leader heads into Sunday’s race seven points clear of nearest rival Felipe Massa with three races left.
Victory at Fuji would mean Hamilton could win the title in Shanghai. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today