London, Oct. 9 : Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton will seek to curb his attacking instincts at the Japanese Grand Prix.
According to The Sun, the F1 championship leader heads into Sunday’s race seven points clear of nearest rival Felipe Massa with three races left.
Victory at Fuji would mean Hamilton could win the title in Shanghai. (ANI)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson