London, Oct. 9 : Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton will seek to curb his attacking instincts at the Japanese Grand Prix.
According to The Sun, the F1 championship leader heads into Sunday’s race seven points clear of nearest rival Felipe Massa with three races left.
Victory at Fuji would mean Hamilton could win the title in Shanghai. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'