London, Oct. 9 : Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton will seek to curb his attacking instincts at the Japanese Grand Prix.
According to The Sun, the F1 championship leader heads into Sunday’s race seven points clear of nearest rival Felipe Massa with three races left.
Victory at Fuji would mean Hamilton could win the title in Shanghai. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan