London, Oct. 9 : Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton will seek to curb his attacking instincts at the Japanese Grand Prix.
According to The Sun, the F1 championship leader heads into Sunday’s race seven points clear of nearest rival Felipe Massa with three races left.
Victory at Fuji would mean Hamilton could win the title in Shanghai. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone