Sydney, Sept. 10 : Pakistan coach Geoff Lawson insists he has not quit his post, and could return to the subcontinent by the end of the week if his paymasters organize a series to fill the void created by the postponement of the Champions Trophy.
Lawson arrived in Sydney yesterday unaware of reports in Pakistan suggesting he had resigned.
The former Australian fast bowler said he instead took advantage of a break in Pakistan''s schedule to return home and visit family members.
"If a series is announced in the next couple of days … I will be back on the plane before the end of the week," Lawson said.(ANI)
- PCB chief selector hits back at charges of bias against Karachi players
- Doping, a common practice among Pak athletes: Ex-sprinter
- ‘Injury prone’ Akhtar working hard to revive international career
- Karachi cricket board joins chorus baying for PCB chief Ijaz Butt’s blood
- Khurram vows to make strong comeback to Pak team