London, Jan. 14 : Chelsea ace Frank Lampard has lifted the lid on the secret toilet rituals of his skipper John Terry.
The Daily Express quoted Frank, 31, as telling club magazine, Chelsea: “I know John likes to have a wee in the right hand side urinal.
“If I’m standing there ready to go and I see John coming up, I’ll move. You have to have your captain right for the game,” he added. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional