London, June 27 : Kimi Raikkonen turned to be a very caring friend, as he took the initiative of rubbing the backs of his male companions with lotion so that they did not suffer from sun burn.
Raikkonen who finished second on Sunday's European Grand Prix in Valencia, did not let the loss affect him, as the Finnish driver was spotted on a luxury yacht in Ibiza.
The 32-year-old Formula 1 ace was spotted relaxing aboard the grand vessel as he soaked up the sun alongside some of his friends, the Daily Mail reported.
The Lotus driver, who wore a sunhat with a pair of glasses, and checked beach shorts, looked to be in good spirits as he took in the views of the gorgeous sea and joked about with his chums.
Raikkonen's wife, model and former Miss Scandinavia, Jenni Dahlman seemed to have missed out on this break as she was nowhere to be seen.
After finishing in second place behind Fernando Alonso on Sunday, Raikkonen admitted he was disappointed but didn't feel he would win the race.
"In the end second place is okay, but not what we wanted," he said. (ANI)
- Capello says Rooney only understands Scottish as he just performs under Ferguson
- Balotelli’s ‘King Kong’ cartoon in Italian paper sparks racist furore
- Swann warns Oz of England’s ‘world class’ players ahead of ODI series
- Warne criticises ECB ‘egoistic’ treatment of match winner Pietersen
- India sacrificing spirit of cricket for money and T20: Greig