London, June 30 : Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has said he will try to find out the weaknesses in the Spain team, and would then set up his team to exploit those during their Euro Cup final showdown on Sunday in Kiev.
The Azzurris stunned Germany 2-1 in the Euro semifinal on Thursday, and were left with a day less than the Spaniards who beat Portugal on Wednesday to get ready for the final.
"I hope to be able to prepare in the best way possible for the match, even if we only have a day to get ready. We will identify Spain's weak points and work on those areas, even if it won't be easy because they are the world and European champions - and here they are in the final again," The Sun quoted Prandelli, as saying.
"That shows their qualities aren't just in terms of technique but also on the level of morale and character. They are a reference point in many different ways, but we have also improved with time," he added. (ANI)
- Spain identifies Italy’s ‘Super Mario’ as major threat ahead of Euro final
- Tennis stars adopt bizarre rituals to win matches
- Fabregas says Spain winning Euro Cup would be ‘much more than creating history’
- Conman jailed for ‘fraudulently’ booking holidays for Terry, Ferdinand
- Novak Djokovic’s pet poodle’s tweets to `take over world`