Sydney, June 27 : Italy midfielder Daniele De Rossi and defenders Giorgio Chiellini and Ignazio Abate are doubtful for the Euro Cup semifinal clash with Germany as they are undergoing treatment for injuries.
"All three are making progress, and, we will do everything possible, right down to the last minute, to make them available" The Herald Sun quoted team doctor Enrico Castellacci, as saying.
De Rossi has a problem with his sciatic nerve, and left Sunday''s penalty-shootout win over England in the 80th minute.
Abate has a muscle problem in his left leg and Chiellini has a left hamstring problem.
Abate''s replacement Christian Maggio picked up a yellow card that rules him out of Thursday''s match in Warsaw. (ANI)
- Cummins’ fiery spell in warm-up should send shudders through England: Hussey
- Wade eyeing chance to cement Oz first keeper spot in England ODI series
- Arthur says Oz selectors still to solve ODI opening combination conundrum
- ‘Short of runs’ Cowan ‘not surprised’ at missing out on CA contract
- Johnson’s ‘new’ contract only second term of two-year deal: CA