Islamabad, Jan 19 : Federal Minister for Sports Ejaz Jhakhrani is upset that no Pakistani cricket player was picked up at the Indian Premier League auction Tuesday and feels that it is not a good sign for the sport.
Eleven Pakistan cricketers were part of the auction for the third edition of IPL and Jhakhrani termed their non-inclusion in the cash rich event as "highly disappointing", Online news agency reported.
Pakistan are the World Twenty20 champions. (IANS)
- Afridi happy with Pak team’s series leveling performance against Australia
- Yousuf-Younus unlikely to be recalled for England Test series
- Hampshire shuts door on Afridi
- PCB chief hints at return of Yousuf, Younus for England Test series
- PCB sanctions meagre Rs 6.4 million for security costs in 2010-2011 budget