New Delhi, March 8 : India and South Africa finished 3-3 in the last Pool B match of the Hockey World Cup here Monday.
Lloyd Norris-Jones put the visitors ahead, before the Indians raised the tempo to strike through Sarvanjit Singh and Diwakar Ram to put India 2-1 at the half time at the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium here.
But South Africa bounced back with strikes from Justin Reid-Ross and Austin Smith through penalty corners and went 3-2 up.
Shivendra Singh scored the equaliser in the dying moments to darw the match 3-3. (IANS)
- New Zealand diplomats fear terror attack ahead of Commonwealth Games
- Oz cricket officials pushing for use of umpire referrals in India series
- Supreme Court notice to cricket board on IPL franchise
- OC officials visit stadiums to check facilities
- Kolkata Knight Riders sign 6’10 giant Pak fast bowler on Akram’s recommendation