Dubai, Nov 28 : India has closed the gap on England at the top of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Championship table to seven points after the series win over the West Indies.
India, who are ranked six places above the men from the Caribbean, gained one ratings point for the 2-0 series win and moves up to 118 ratings points, compared to the
125 points of England.
South Africa has the third spot with 116 ratings points, and is followed by Australia (105), Sri Lanka (99), Pakistan (98), New Zealand (79) and Bangladesh (nine). (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan