Dubai, Nov 28 : India has closed the gap on England at the top of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Championship table to seven points after the series win over the West Indies.
India, who are ranked six places above the men from the Caribbean, gained one ratings point for the 2-0 series win and moves up to 118 ratings points, compared to the
125 points of England.
South Africa has the third spot with 116 ratings points, and is followed by Australia (105), Sri Lanka (99), Pakistan (98), New Zealand (79) and Bangladesh (nine). (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today