Dubai, Nov 28 : India has closed the gap on England at the top of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Championship table to seven points after the series win over the West Indies.
India, who are ranked six places above the men from the Caribbean, gained one ratings point for the 2-0 series win and moves up to 118 ratings points, compared to the
125 points of England.
South Africa has the third spot with 116 ratings points, and is followed by Australia (105), Sri Lanka (99), Pakistan (98), New Zealand (79) and Bangladesh (nine). (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone