Dubai, Nov 28 : India has closed the gap on England at the top of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Championship table to seven points after the series win over the West Indies.
India, who are ranked six places above the men from the Caribbean, gained one ratings point for the 2-0 series win and moves up to 118 ratings points, compared to the
125 points of England.
South Africa has the third spot with 116 ratings points, and is followed by Australia (105), Sri Lanka (99), Pakistan (98), New Zealand (79) and Bangladesh (nine). (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai