Dubai, Nov 28 : India has closed the gap on England at the top of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Championship table to seven points after the series win over the West Indies.
India, who are ranked six places above the men from the Caribbean, gained one ratings point for the 2-0 series win and moves up to 118 ratings points, compared to the
125 points of England.
South Africa has the third spot with 116 ratings points, and is followed by Australia (105), Sri Lanka (99), Pakistan (98), New Zealand (79) and Bangladesh (nine). (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'