Melbourne, Dec. 22 : Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke has said that it is time for the International Cricket Council to make a call on the Decision Review System
(DRS) after India objected to its use in the forthcoming series.
''''I am not bothered either way. I would just like to see a broad decision made for every team. I would like to see it in Test cricket and one-day cricket, or in one or the other, or not used at all. I find it a little bit inconsistent,'''' the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Clarke, as saying
Clarke said he was happy to abide by the on-field umpires'' decisions.
''''At the end of the day, the umpires will do their best to make the right decision,'''' he said. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish