Melbourne, Dec. 22 : Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke has said that it is time for the International Cricket Council to make a call on the Decision Review System
(DRS) after India objected to its use in the forthcoming series.
''''I am not bothered either way. I would just like to see a broad decision made for every team. I would like to see it in Test cricket and one-day cricket, or in one or the other, or not used at all. I find it a little bit inconsistent,'''' the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Clarke, as saying
Clarke said he was happy to abide by the on-field umpires'' decisions.
''''At the end of the day, the umpires will do their best to make the right decision,'''' he said. (ANI)
- 'Hobbit' star Dean O'Gorman to portray Kirk Douglas in 'Trumbo'
- Nicole Scherzinger earned 100K pounds to perform at Russian tycoon's party
- Cheryl Cole to set up own record label to rival Simon Cowell's Syco
- Demi Lovato suffers 'minor' arm injury just before Texas concert
- Motherhood is wonderful, says Kerry Washington
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting