Melbourne, Dec. 22 : Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke has said that it is time for the International Cricket Council to make a call on the Decision Review System
(DRS) after India objected to its use in the forthcoming series.
''''I am not bothered either way. I would just like to see a broad decision made for every team. I would like to see it in Test cricket and one-day cricket, or in one or the other, or not used at all. I find it a little bit inconsistent,'''' the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Clarke, as saying
Clarke said he was happy to abide by the on-field umpires'' decisions.
''''At the end of the day, the umpires will do their best to make the right decision,'''' he said. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'