Melbourne, Dec. 22 : Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke has said that it is time for the International Cricket Council to make a call on the Decision Review System
(DRS) after India objected to its use in the forthcoming series.
''''I am not bothered either way. I would just like to see a broad decision made for every team. I would like to see it in Test cricket and one-day cricket, or in one or the other, or not used at all. I find it a little bit inconsistent,'''' the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Clarke, as saying
Clarke said he was happy to abide by the on-field umpires'' decisions.
''''At the end of the day, the umpires will do their best to make the right decision,'''' he said. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today