Dubai, Oct. 6 : The International Cricket Council today announced match referee and umpire appointments for the upcoming Twenty20 International tournament taking place in King City, Ontario from 10 to 13 October involving Canada, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe.
The match referee for the series will be Jeff Crowe of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees while the on-field umpires will be Mark Benson of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires and Karran Bayney of the ICC Associate and Affiliate International Umpires’ Panel.
Quadrangular four-nation Twenty20 International series fixtures:
10 Oct – Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe and Canada v Pakistan, King City – Jeff Crowe (match referee), Mark Benson and Karran Bayney
11 Oct – Canada v Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka v Pakistan, King City – Jeff Crowe (match referee), Mark Benson and Karran Bayney
12 Oct – Pakistan v Zimbabwe and Canada v Sri Lanka, King City – Jeff Crowe (match referee), Mark Benson and Karran Bayney
13 Oct – third/fourth place play-off and final – Jeff Crowe (match referee), Mark Benson and Karran Bayney
Appointments for future series will be announced in due course.(ANI)
- Cricket minnows arrive in Dubai to hone skills ahead of World Cup
- India can emerge as world champions if players play to potential: Kapil Dev
- Tendulkar, the right choice for ICC WC brand ambassador: Kapil Dev
- Spot-fixing case: Beloff outlines tribunal’s hearing procedure against tainted trio
- India top Test rankings, England challenge Proteas