London, Aug 19 : British hepthalete Jessica Ennis is coping with wedding day nerves saying that her greatest test is still ahead, as the date draws near.
Following her triumph in the heptathlon at London 2012 the golden girl of British athletics is now busy organising her wedding next summer to fiance Andy Hill.
The couple met at school and have been together for seven years during which Jessica soared to fame and pursued Olympic glory.
With the gold medal won in great style, they are planning to exchange vows in their native Sheffield next summer.
"I've done quite a bit of planning but I've still got quite a bit to do. I've not had time to get my dress, but I've seen a couple that I like," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
"I know I'll be nervous, I'm not sure but it might be even more nerve-wracking than the Olympics," she said. (ANI)
- Van Persie reveals ‘little boy inside’ screamed for him to join Man U
- Villas-Boas wants Tottenham to win trophies, not just top 4 finish
- Laura Trott and beau agreed on sex ban for Olympic success
- Olympic hero Mo Farah to appear on `X Factor`
- ‘Man U fan’ Bolt brags he’s too good a footballer to face Fergie’s ‘hairdryer’ treatment!