Fatorda (Goa), Feb 4 :Dempo Sports Club will be aware of the dangers that Pune FC pose, as they look to extend their lead at the top of the table, in the 19th round I-League match, at the Nehru Stadium here Sunday.
Dempo enjoy a five point lead at the top but coach Mauricio Afonso is not willing to leave anything to chance.
"We are playing at home. The crowd will be behind us but we still have a huge task on hand. Pune FC can upset calculations of any team in the competition," said Mauricio.
The Dempo coach will be wary of Pune FC. After all, it was Pune who defeated them for the first time this season and marred their chances in the Federation Cup.
"We are at a stage where no slip-ups can be allowed. There may not be enough time to recover," said the Dempo coach.
Mauricio is expected to make only one change to the team with Cressan Antao suspended for the next clash.
Pune FC will miss the services of their reliable centre-back Chika Wali and coach Derrick Pereira, is likely to ring in a couple of other changes as well.
"Chika is suspended so we may have to start with Costa, or get Shrikant to play there. There will be another change, possibly in midfield," said Derrick.
Pune FC were on an unbeaten 11 match streak which ended in the last game against Sporting Clube.
"I think the weather was the biggest factor. We played in the chill of Shillong and then came to humid Goa. In-between there was the travel and we didn't have much time to recover. That affected us," said the Pune FC coach.(IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai