London, June 28 : Tennis Player Heather Watson has revealed that smoked salmon and eggs in breakfast are the reason behind her success in Wimbledon this year.
The 20-year-old sportsperson became the first British woman in 10 years to make it to the third round after she thrashed her US rival Jamie Lee Hampton in straight sets.
"I've been having eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast every morning - toast on the side," the Sun quoted Watson as saying.
Watson will be facing Polish third seed Agnieszka Radwanska in her third round clash. (ANI)
- Stone Roses gig brings back happy footie memories for Becks
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski ‘sings’ with Brings in new ‘Hallelujah’ track
- ‘Born again Gazza back to ‘slurring and slumping’ after all-day booze bender in Dubai
- Man City makes move to bind midfielder Silva to new improved contract
- England boss Hodgson slams Capello’s ‘Scottish’ jibe on Rooney as ‘cheap’