London, Jan 25 : David Haye’s manager and trainer Adam Booth has admitted that his chances of fighting Vitali Klitschko are vanishing. Booth believes Team Klitschko isn’t serious about organizing a summer face-off with Haye. “Vitali piped up saying he wants to fight and since then I have had communication with them.
But the contract from them has been much less forthcoming than the propaganda Vitali has been spouting,” The Sun quoted Booth, as saying. Booth also said the ball was in Team Klitshcko’s court since all points had been verbally agreed. “It''s in their hands. As far as I am concerned all the points have been agreed verbally. But subsequently Vitali came out and said the fight was ''miles away'' from being made,” he added. Booth also accused Klitschko of showing double standards and trying to seek publicity by using Haye’s name.
“I don''t understand why he would say that. Maybe they are just using David''s name just to get some publicity,” he further added. Booth also refused to waste any more time on Team Klitschko and termed them the ‘hardest’ people he had ever negotiated with. “Until they send the contract and until it is signed, I will try not to waste too much time on it. “I have negotiated with them four times now and there has only been one fight. They probably say the same about us but they are the hardest people I have ever dealt with,” he added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today