London, Jan 25 : David Haye’s manager and trainer Adam Booth has admitted that his chances of fighting Vitali Klitschko are vanishing. Booth believes Team Klitschko isn’t serious about organizing a summer face-off with Haye. “Vitali piped up saying he wants to fight and since then I have had communication with them.
But the contract from them has been much less forthcoming than the propaganda Vitali has been spouting,” The Sun quoted Booth, as saying. Booth also said the ball was in Team Klitshcko’s court since all points had been verbally agreed. “It''s in their hands. As far as I am concerned all the points have been agreed verbally. But subsequently Vitali came out and said the fight was ''miles away'' from being made,” he added. Booth also accused Klitschko of showing double standards and trying to seek publicity by using Haye’s name.
“I don''t understand why he would say that. Maybe they are just using David''s name just to get some publicity,” he further added. Booth also refused to waste any more time on Team Klitschko and termed them the ‘hardest’ people he had ever negotiated with. “Until they send the contract and until it is signed, I will try not to waste too much time on it. “I have negotiated with them four times now and there has only been one fight. They probably say the same about us but they are the hardest people I have ever dealt with,” he added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan