London, Nov 23 : WBC champ Vitali Klitschko’s world heavyweight title fight against David Haye will take place on March 3 in Dusseldorf.
Vitali, 40, is close to exchanging contracts with Haye''s camp and they have set a deadline of December 10 for everything to be finalised.
Klitschko''s manager Bernd Boente said: “It''s the biggest heavyweight fight out there and David is a very tough cookie. Vitali''s style is totally different to his brother Wladimir''s."
Wladimir, 35, pushed Haye into retirement with a points win in July. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish