London, Nov 23 : WBC champ Vitali Klitschko’s world heavyweight title fight against David Haye will take place on March 3 in Dusseldorf.
Vitali, 40, is close to exchanging contracts with Haye''s camp and they have set a deadline of December 10 for everything to be finalised.
Klitschko''s manager Bernd Boente said: “It''s the biggest heavyweight fight out there and David is a very tough cookie. Vitali''s style is totally different to his brother Wladimir''s."
Wladimir, 35, pushed Haye into retirement with a points win in July. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today