London, Nov 23 : WBC champ Vitali Klitschko’s world heavyweight title fight against David Haye will take place on March 3 in Dusseldorf.
Vitali, 40, is close to exchanging contracts with Haye''s camp and they have set a deadline of December 10 for everything to be finalised.
Klitschko''s manager Bernd Boente said: “It''s the biggest heavyweight fight out there and David is a very tough cookie. Vitali''s style is totally different to his brother Wladimir''s."
Wladimir, 35, pushed Haye into retirement with a points win in July. (ANI)
- Button not ‘scared’ of Brazil return year after attempted hijacking by armed bandits
- Robbie Savage says wife plans revenge on him with hunky dance teacher
- Federer demolishes Nadal to go into ATP Finals last four
- London Olympics uniforms unveiled
- Murray pulls out of Tour finals, Tipsarevic replaces him