London, Nov 23 : WBC champ Vitali Klitschko’s world heavyweight title fight against David Haye will take place on March 3 in Dusseldorf.
Vitali, 40, is close to exchanging contracts with Haye''s camp and they have set a deadline of December 10 for everything to be finalised.
Klitschko''s manager Bernd Boente said: “It''s the biggest heavyweight fight out there and David is a very tough cookie. Vitali''s style is totally different to his brother Wladimir''s."
Wladimir, 35, pushed Haye into retirement with a points win in July. (ANI)
- 'Hobbit' star Dean O'Gorman to portray Kirk Douglas in 'Trumbo'
- Nicole Scherzinger earned 100K pounds to perform at Russian tycoon's party
- Cheryl Cole to set up own record label to rival Simon Cowell's Syco
- Demi Lovato suffers 'minor' arm injury just before Texas concert
- Motherhood is wonderful, says Kerry Washington
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting