London, Nov 23 : WBC champ Vitali Klitschko’s world heavyweight title fight against David Haye will take place on March 3 in Dusseldorf.
Vitali, 40, is close to exchanging contracts with Haye''s camp and they have set a deadline of December 10 for everything to be finalised.
Klitschko''s manager Bernd Boente said: “It''s the biggest heavyweight fight out there and David is a very tough cookie. Vitali''s style is totally different to his brother Wladimir''s."
Wladimir, 35, pushed Haye into retirement with a points win in July. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'