Melbourne, Feb 29 - Pacers Ryan Harris and Mitchell Starc have been omitted from the Australian squad for the one-day and Twenty20 cricket tour of the West Indies.
Harris was dropped from the final group game and the finals to make way for youngster James Pattinson. Starc will, howver, travel to the Windies as a "development opportunity'.
Wicket-keeper Brad Haddin also makes a comeback to the side but will find it hard to get into the playing eleven after an impressive showing by Mathew Wade in the Commonwealth tri-series.
Spinner Nathan Lyon and the Australian T20 captain George Bailey too have been named in the squad.
Out of form West Australian Shaun Marsh too was overlooked for the Windies tour after a woeful showing with the bat in the Test series against India.
ODI squad: Michael Clarke (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), George Bailey, Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, Brad Haddin, Ben Hilfenhaus, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner.
T20 squad: George Bailey (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai