Melbourne, Feb 29 - Pacers Ryan Harris and Mitchell Starc have been omitted from the Australian squad for the one-day and Twenty20 cricket tour of the West Indies.
Harris was dropped from the final group game and the finals to make way for youngster James Pattinson. Starc will, howver, travel to the Windies as a "development opportunity'.
Wicket-keeper Brad Haddin also makes a comeback to the side but will find it hard to get into the playing eleven after an impressive showing by Mathew Wade in the Commonwealth tri-series.
Spinner Nathan Lyon and the Australian T20 captain George Bailey too have been named in the squad.
Out of form West Australian Shaun Marsh too was overlooked for the Windies tour after a woeful showing with the bat in the Test series against India.
ODI squad: Michael Clarke (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), George Bailey, Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, Brad Haddin, Ben Hilfenhaus, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner.
T20 squad: George Bailey (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner. (IANS)
- I'd be very caring, says Dominic Cooper on ex Amanda Seyfried's comment
- Here's how to stop your teen from becoming LiLo type 'mean girl'
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery