Melbourne, Feb 29 - Pacers Ryan Harris and Mitchell Starc have been omitted from the Australian squad for the one-day and Twenty20 cricket tour of the West Indies.
Harris was dropped from the final group game and the finals to make way for youngster James Pattinson. Starc will, howver, travel to the Windies as a "development opportunity'.
Wicket-keeper Brad Haddin also makes a comeback to the side but will find it hard to get into the playing eleven after an impressive showing by Mathew Wade in the Commonwealth tri-series.
Spinner Nathan Lyon and the Australian T20 captain George Bailey too have been named in the squad.
Out of form West Australian Shaun Marsh too was overlooked for the Windies tour after a woeful showing with the bat in the Test series against India.
ODI squad: Michael Clarke (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), George Bailey, Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, Brad Haddin, Ben Hilfenhaus, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner.
T20 squad: George Bailey (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today