Melbourne, Feb 29 - Pacers Ryan Harris and Mitchell Starc have been omitted from the Australian squad for the one-day and Twenty20 cricket tour of the West Indies.
Harris was dropped from the final group game and the finals to make way for youngster James Pattinson. Starc will, howver, travel to the Windies as a "development opportunity'.
Wicket-keeper Brad Haddin also makes a comeback to the side but will find it hard to get into the playing eleven after an impressive showing by Mathew Wade in the Commonwealth tri-series.
Spinner Nathan Lyon and the Australian T20 captain George Bailey too have been named in the squad.
Out of form West Australian Shaun Marsh too was overlooked for the Windies tour after a woeful showing with the bat in the Test series against India.
ODI squad: Michael Clarke (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), George Bailey, Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, Brad Haddin, Ben Hilfenhaus, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner.
T20 squad: George Bailey (captain), Shane Watson (vice-captain), Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, Peter Forrest, David Hussey, Michael Hussey, Brett Lee, Nathan Lyon, Clint McKay, James Pattinson, Matthew Wade, David Warner. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'