London, Feb 21 - After a break in their long-time relationship, Formula 1 ace Lewis Hamilton went on a romantic break with singer Nicole Scherzinger, indicating that now all was well in their paradise.
The on-off pair spent two days holed up at a five-star hotel in Monaco before emerging arm in arm, looking loved-up, reports thesun. co. uk.
"They looked so happy, it was sweet," said a source.
Hamilton, 27, and Scherzinger 33, split in October 2011 after being together for three years. They reasoned out their work schedules, which kept them apart.
Last week, they took a private jet to the French Riviera after the singer finished a gig in Dublin.
Later, Hamilton took his lady love sightseeing on the French Riviera on a rented motorbike.
"They are taking things slowly and trying to avoid the same mistakes. They're making sure they get every moment they can together," the source added. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone