London, Feb 21 - After a break in their long-time relationship, Formula 1 ace Lewis Hamilton went on a romantic break with singer Nicole Scherzinger, indicating that now all was well in their paradise.
The on-off pair spent two days holed up at a five-star hotel in Monaco before emerging arm in arm, looking loved-up, reports thesun. co. uk.
"They looked so happy, it was sweet," said a source.
Hamilton, 27, and Scherzinger 33, split in October 2011 after being together for three years. They reasoned out their work schedules, which kept them apart.
Last week, they took a private jet to the French Riviera after the singer finished a gig in Dublin.
Later, Hamilton took his lady love sightseeing on the French Riviera on a rented motorbike.
"They are taking things slowly and trying to avoid the same mistakes. They're making sure they get every moment they can together," the source added. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today