London, Feb 21 - After a break in their long-time relationship, Formula 1 ace Lewis Hamilton went on a romantic break with singer Nicole Scherzinger, indicating that now all was well in their paradise.
The on-off pair spent two days holed up at a five-star hotel in Monaco before emerging arm in arm, looking loved-up, reports thesun. co. uk.
"They looked so happy, it was sweet," said a source.
Hamilton, 27, and Scherzinger 33, split in October 2011 after being together for three years. They reasoned out their work schedules, which kept them apart.
Last week, they took a private jet to the French Riviera after the singer finished a gig in Dublin.
Later, Hamilton took his lady love sightseeing on the French Riviera on a rented motorbike.
"They are taking things slowly and trying to avoid the same mistakes. They're making sure they get every moment they can together," the source added. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'