London, Feb 21 - After a break in their long-time relationship, Formula 1 ace Lewis Hamilton went on a romantic break with singer Nicole Scherzinger, indicating that now all was well in their paradise.
The on-off pair spent two days holed up at a five-star hotel in Monaco before emerging arm in arm, looking loved-up, reports thesun. co. uk.
"They looked so happy, it was sweet," said a source.
Hamilton, 27, and Scherzinger 33, split in October 2011 after being together for three years. They reasoned out their work schedules, which kept them apart.
Last week, they took a private jet to the French Riviera after the singer finished a gig in Dublin.
Later, Hamilton took his lady love sightseeing on the French Riviera on a rented motorbike.
"They are taking things slowly and trying to avoid the same mistakes. They're making sure they get every moment they can together," the source added. (IANS)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish