London, Aug. 4 : McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton has left the door open for a possible move to Ferrari, suggesting that he is keen to team up with Spain's Fernando Alonso.
Asked by Spanish sports daily AS if he would like to drive for Ferrari one day, the Telegraph quoted Hamilton, as saying: "At the moment I don''t have any plans to do so, it is not something I desire or feel that I have to do. But we are talking about a fantastic team and you never know what could happen in the future."
Hamilton also said he had learned how to become a better driver during his time with double world champion Alonso at McLaren.
"Alonso is a very, very fast pilot, incredibly fast, with extraordinary talent and incredible speed. You know that he will always give his best," he added.
"I learned a lot with him as a pilot, I improved my driving thanks to having him as a companion," Hamilton said.
Hamilton has spent his entire career with McLaren after being signed to its development program as a teenager. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'