London, Aug. 4 : McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton has left the door open for a possible move to Ferrari, suggesting that he is keen to team up with Spain's Fernando Alonso.
Asked by Spanish sports daily AS if he would like to drive for Ferrari one day, the Telegraph quoted Hamilton, as saying: "At the moment I don''t have any plans to do so, it is not something I desire or feel that I have to do. But we are talking about a fantastic team and you never know what could happen in the future."
Hamilton also said he had learned how to become a better driver during his time with double world champion Alonso at McLaren.
"Alonso is a very, very fast pilot, incredibly fast, with extraordinary talent and incredible speed. You know that he will always give his best," he added.
"I learned a lot with him as a pilot, I improved my driving thanks to having him as a companion," Hamilton said.
Hamilton has spent his entire career with McLaren after being signed to its development program as a teenager. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today