London, Aug. 4 : McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton has left the door open for a possible move to Ferrari, suggesting that he is keen to team up with Spain's Fernando Alonso.
Asked by Spanish sports daily AS if he would like to drive for Ferrari one day, the Telegraph quoted Hamilton, as saying: "At the moment I don''t have any plans to do so, it is not something I desire or feel that I have to do. But we are talking about a fantastic team and you never know what could happen in the future."
Hamilton also said he had learned how to become a better driver during his time with double world champion Alonso at McLaren.
"Alonso is a very, very fast pilot, incredibly fast, with extraordinary talent and incredible speed. You know that he will always give his best," he added.
"I learned a lot with him as a pilot, I improved my driving thanks to having him as a companion," Hamilton said.
Hamilton has spent his entire career with McLaren after being signed to its development program as a teenager. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone