London, July 21: McLaren Formula One racing driver Jenson Button has admitted that having Lewis Hamilton as a teammate is not "a stress-free situation".
"If you have a slightly bad day at the office, he'll destroy you, and if you have a slightly good day and he has a slightly bad day then you can beat him," the Telegraph quoted Button, as saying.
"So, it's a good position to be in, and it keeps you on your toes, definitely. It's not a stress-free situation, though, because we are both fighting and we are both competitive, but that's not a bad thing," he added.
Button and Hamilton are tied on 109 points in the championship table this year, and struggling to close the 95-point advantage of championship leader Sebastian Vettel. (ANI)
- Don't want to leave Chelsea: Anelka
- Football players from poorer nations being trafficked to fix matches: FIFA official
- No way back for Tevez after Man City-Corinthian deal collapse
- London court dismisses banned Pak cricket spot fixing trio’s appeal
- Strauss-Zaheer clash could be one of the themes of the summer: Hussain