London, June 29 : Lewis Hamilton went for the rapper look as he enjoyed a night out in London with R `n' B singer Ne-Yo.
The 27-year-old McLaren ace wore a leather jacket, black jeans, trainers and baseball cap as he partied at Aura nightclub, the Daily Mail reported.
Hamilton is quite the hip-hop fan, having recently watched Kanye West and Jay-Z's Watch The Thrones tour.
He posted a photo of his box at the gig on Twitter, writing: "My main man Kanye on stage with jigga, this is the best concert!!!! Wish u were here to see it!!"
His night out comes after a disastrous Grand Prix in Valencia last week.
He lost valuable time in a pit stop after penultimate-lap prang with Venezuelan driver Pastor Maldonado. (ANI)
- Paes confirms London Olympics participation
- ‘Spurs’ hopeful’ Villas-Boas planning £32m swoop for Moutinho
- Now, ‘grunt-o-meter guns’ to silence screeching women tennis stars!
- ‘Embittered’ Karlovic questions Wimbledon’s fair play after defeat to Brit hope Murray
- Clarke backs Cummins to fire against England in ODIs