Sydney, June 4 : Australian wicketkeeper Brad Haddin is still struggling with an elbow injury, which may force him to withdraw from the impending series against Pakistan in England.
The England tour comprises five ODIs against England followed by two Twenty20 internationals and two Tests against Pakistan.
Haddin had returned home from last month's Twenty20 World Cup in the West Indies with soreness in the joint.
The injury, described as a "wear and tear" problem, has improved in recent weeks, but Haddin is still receiving treatment and is in danger of missing at least part of the tour, The Sydney Morning Herald reports.
Cricket Australia is yet to make a decision on the 32-year-old's fitness. (ANI)
- Strauss under pressure to find right balance for England bowling attack
- Australia's Thorpe set for London Olympics comeback
- Thorpe’s swimming future announcement on Wednesday
- CA plans city-based T20 to reduce dependence on Indian finances
- Boos from small minority can’t undermine Clarke’s popularity with Oz public: CA