London, Mar 22 : Former footballer Gary Lineker has become quite adept at looking after the kids and cooking for them while his wife Danielle Bux is out touring with the stage show Calendar Girls.
Bux, 31, was at the launch of her easyJet/Nectar points campaign when she revealed how housetrained Lineker has become.
“Gary is a right daddy day-care now,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“When I met him he was rubbish in the kitchen. But now while I’m away so much with the show he is cooking spaghetti bolognese and makes a mean roast for my daughter Ella,” she said.
She also revealed she has a novel way of keeping their romance alive.
“If the kids have gone out for an hour we’ll be like, ‘Quick, let’s make use of the time while we can’. Or we’ll go to Italy on easyJet with Speedy Boarding,” she added. (ANI)
- Button will remain behind me in F-1 2011-12: Hamilton
- Bad boy Balotelli issues plea for help to Italian team coach
- Man City favorites to squeeze ahead of Tottenham into Champions League: Redknapp
- Rio Ferdinand wishes new England captain Terry all the best
- Ferdinand to play on for England despite Capello’s captaincy snub