London, May 8 : Frank Lampard is supporting Wayne Bridge’s decision to quit the England side—a move that puts him against his love-rat team-mate John Terry.
He said he had “complete respect” for Bridge’s action after Terry went behind his back to bed his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.
Chelsea skipper Terry received flak after his five-month affair with the French model was exposed.
But Lampard, 31, has urged fans not to tar all players with the same brush.
“We are not all cheats,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling GQ Sport magazine.
He said of Bridge: “It’s very easy for people who are not in his position to have opinions on what he should and shouldn’t do. But I have complete respect for whatever he decides.” (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone