London, May 8 : Frank Lampard is supporting Wayne Bridge’s decision to quit the England side—a move that puts him against his love-rat team-mate John Terry.
He said he had “complete respect” for Bridge’s action after Terry went behind his back to bed his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.
Chelsea skipper Terry received flak after his five-month affair with the French model was exposed.
But Lampard, 31, has urged fans not to tar all players with the same brush.
“We are not all cheats,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling GQ Sport magazine.
He said of Bridge: “It’s very easy for people who are not in his position to have opinions on what he should and shouldn’t do. But I have complete respect for whatever he decides.” (ANI)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!