London, May 8 : Frank Lampard is supporting Wayne Bridge’s decision to quit the England side—a move that puts him against his love-rat team-mate John Terry.
He said he had “complete respect” for Bridge’s action after Terry went behind his back to bed his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.
Chelsea skipper Terry received flak after his five-month affair with the French model was exposed.
But Lampard, 31, has urged fans not to tar all players with the same brush.
“We are not all cheats,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling GQ Sport magazine.
He said of Bridge: “It’s very easy for people who are not in his position to have opinions on what he should and shouldn’t do. But I have complete respect for whatever he decides.” (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today