Montreal, June 10 - Sahara Force India' s Paul di Resta set the eighth fastest time in the FormulaOne Canadian Grand Prix here Saturday while his teammate Nico Hulkenberg finished in 13th position.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel clocked 1:13.784 for pole position, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who set 1:14.087 in his McLaren. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was third fastest with 1:14.151.
Di Resta made Q3 for the second in the time season, recording the best lap of 1:14.705 in the final session. Hulkenberg's effort of 1:14.748 in Q2 was not enough for a top 10-time.
Indian's Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the back of the grid after managing 1:18.330. (IANS)
- Force India fail to get points from Canadian Grand Prix
- Button says ‘amazing’ Canadian Grand Prix win ‘greatest victory of his career’
- Button says mechanics not messing with his car key to Montreal success
- Tsonga on song in Montreal upset of Federer
- Elite eight reach same quarter-finals for first time in ATP history