London, Mar 16 : Ace driver Paul di Resta is highly rated by his Force India bosses, and believes he has to grow up both on and off the track if he wants to taste Formula One glory.
Di Resta was a newcomer of the year in 2011 after scoring 25 of his 27 points from the final nine races.
Di Resta believes he has matured in the last 12 months, The Daily Star reports.
“Success would be if I can grow as a person, be more consistent. As long as you’re moving up, that’s the focus and mentality we are going with,” he said.
“Force India has grown every year and now we’re trying to expand it all by another step. Personally, it’s about being more confident and consistent,” Di Resta said.
He wants to see his team leave Australia with some points in the bag to get their F1 season off to a flying start. (ANI)
- Chelsea custodian Cech says next two weeks ‘most crucial’ for club
- Crouch is just like a big kid: Pulis
- ‘Disappointed’ Ferguson slams Man U’s defensive frailties after Europa League ouster
- Hamilton sets new lap record in go-kart before Australian Grand Prix
- Murray admits feeling like an ‘idiot’ after arguing with female umpire