London, Mar 16 : Ace driver Paul di Resta is highly rated by his Force India bosses, and believes he has to grow up both on and off the track if he wants to taste Formula One glory.
Di Resta was a newcomer of the year in 2011 after scoring 25 of his 27 points from the final nine races.
Di Resta believes he has matured in the last 12 months, The Daily Star reports.
“Success would be if I can grow as a person, be more consistent. As long as you’re moving up, that’s the focus and mentality we are going with,” he said.
“Force India has grown every year and now we’re trying to expand it all by another step. Personally, it’s about being more confident and consistent,” Di Resta said.
He wants to see his team leave Australia with some points in the bag to get their F1 season off to a flying start. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today