London, Mar 16 : Ace driver Paul di Resta is highly rated by his Force India bosses, and believes he has to grow up both on and off the track if he wants to taste Formula One glory.
Di Resta was a newcomer of the year in 2011 after scoring 25 of his 27 points from the final nine races.
Di Resta believes he has matured in the last 12 months, The Daily Star reports.
“Success would be if I can grow as a person, be more consistent. As long as you’re moving up, that’s the focus and mentality we are going with,” he said.
“Force India has grown every year and now we’re trying to expand it all by another step. Personally, it’s about being more confident and consistent,” Di Resta said.
He wants to see his team leave Australia with some points in the bag to get their F1 season off to a flying start. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai