London, Aug 14 : Fernando Alonso soaked up the sun with his new girlfriend, Russian model Dasha Kapustina, over the weekend in Spain.
Enjoying their first holiday together as a couple, the 31-year-old Formula 1 ace looked besotted with his new lady as they relaxed with a group of pals on board a yacht on the Spanish island of Majorca.
Kapustina, 22, displayed her slender figure in a blue and white polka dot halter bikini, which showed off her deep tan to the max, the Daily Mail reported.
The couple seemed to be having a wonderful time as they chatted with friends, before taking to the water together on a jet ski.
At one point, the Russian beauty was spotted leaning over to give her man a tender kiss on his shoulder.
The double World Champion is thought to have begun dating Kapustina earlier this summer, following the break-down of his five year marriage last year.
Alonso announced the end of his five-year union with Spanish pop star Raquel del Rosario in December 2011, but the pair have since remained friends. (ANI)
- Victoria Pendleton dreams of being on dance show `Strictly Come Dancing`
- US basketball star Bryant insists won’t do a ‘Beckham’ after announcing retirement
- IOC thanks London for ‘absolutely fabulous’ Olympics as 30th Games close
- Prince Harry set to become Olympic patron to boost British sports success
- Usain Bolt celebrates Olympic win until dawn