London, July 20: Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted old foes Manchester City's dramatic Premier League success on the last day of the season made him angry.
The cruel manner of United''s title loss as they were seconds away from being crowned when City scored two late goals to beat QPR 3-2 and snatch the trophy has only made Ferguson even more determined to win it back.
"Yeah, definitely. I''ve lost my temper and I''m angry," The Mirror quoted Ferguson, as saying.
Ferguson cut through the jubilation of City''s dramatic title triumph with a sarcastic cutting remark of the new champions and their desire to be seen as the best.
"People may say Manchester City are the team to beat. But I don''t agree with that at all. We''re the team to beat because of the way we react, the way we''ve bounced back from losing the league in the past and I think we''ll be strong again this season," Ferguson said. (ANI)
- Veteran Ferguson admits he needs to take it easier at his age
- Tottenham ace Ledley King forced to ‘hang up boots’ after knee injury
- Mclaren has no problems with Hamilton partying till late night
- Rooney will have to get used to hype, expectation surrounding him: Fergie
- Andy Carroll emulates David Hasselhoff in Baywatch on day out at beach